Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Must See T.V.


Wednesday night television is shaping up to be one of the best nights. Tonight was third episode of Jericho. It's a really well done drama on CBS. If you haven't seen it yet it revolves around a town following a nuclear attack on the US. So far its been a riveting drama. It stars Skeet Ulrich and I highly recommend it.



Tonight is also the return of Lost another fantastic drama from ABC. It's 9:05 and Lost has been on for a total of about 5 minutes and I can't believe what I have seen. I will not give it away for those who may have tapped it, but holy crap. Not only did things go in a direction that I didn't even imagine, but they featured my favorite author's (Stephen King) books in a couple of scenes. I couldn't make out what book they were reading so I can't tell if it has any bearing on the story line or not. That's it for now back to the show......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool episode tonight! I knew Rob Hawkins was up to something.