Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Let's Do The Time Warp


The Michael Jackson video has got me remembering old music that I loved. Lets start with the early 90's and work our way back.

I have to start with Mr Vain by Culture Beat. This was the first song I heard in my first Gay bar. I fell in love instantly. Useless fact, the rapper in this song was killed in a car accident shortly after the song hit.



Then there was Captain Hollywood Project with More and More. This was another huge song for us in the clubs. After I meet Mark I found out it was one of his favourite songs, he even saw them play in Montreal.



I can't find the dance version that was so popular, but here is the radio version.


This is UB40 with Can't Help Falling In Love. Another slow version, but it brings back lot's of memories. I think this was on the soundtrack of Sliver staring Sharon Stone and William (Billy) Baldwin.



Here's another song that Mark introduced me too. It's the Utah Saints "Something Good".



Then there is the Pet Shop Boys. Go West.



Alright the last one for now I could do this all night.
The Stereo Mc's "Get Connected"



How 'bout some music from the late 80's...



No comments: