Sunday, August 27, 2006

TVO Kids Shows



As I was growing up in the late late 70’s I remember watching all kinds of shows on TVO (TVOntario). I stumbled across this great site that brought back all kinds of great memories. I don’t remember all of the shows that are listed, but boy do I remember some of them. A lot of them weren’t very long just short filler shows but lots of good memories. A few that I remember really enjoying were:

Read All About It



Write On



And even a few that were not on TVO like:

Today's Special, The Edison Twins, and Just Like Mom




The best part of Just Like Mom was the segment where the kids make some sort of desert or meal for their mom's to taste. The Mom's had to guess which creation was made by there child. I still remember the scary messes that some kids came up with.

If you would like a fun walk down memory lane check out the site.

No comments: