Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tac.tv - Têtes A Claques



Have you heard of Têtes A Claques?
My brother and sister-in-law introduced us to them almost two years ago.
It's a site that produces hilarious short little videos.
Very disturbing videos actually.
They use live action eyes and mouths and place them over cartoons.
I watched dozens of them when I first was introduced to the new site.
Even with my limited French, I was hurting from all the laughing.
This weekend Tac.tv premiered.
Same site but now in English.
You really need to check it out.
Each week there is a new video, there not all classics, but they rarely miss their mark.
The best part for me they are produced here at home in Canada.
Enjoy.


Here are a couple of links to get you started.

The Secretary




Goin' Out



Disney Photo



The Frogs



The Googoos



Now a couple of the French classics.
Even if you don't speak french, give'm a try, you'll see.

The Willy Waller 2006



The LCD Shovel 2007

No comments: