Friday, August 15, 2008

M.I.A - Paper Planes as see in Pineapple Express


I know that I have some unusual taste in music.
Just search back through some old posts and you will see what I'm talking about.
I have been seeing the trailer for Pineapple Express for the last month or so, and I absolutely love the song playing over it.
I haven't seen the movie yet but from what I have heard it's pretty much a stoner movie.
Like the one's made popular by Cheech and Chong in the seventies.
I'll wait for the DVD.
Well with a bit of searching I was able to find the video for the song playing through the trailer, it's M.I.A.'s Paper Planes.
I downloaded the song before my vacation and I drove Mark crazy with it over the two weeks we were away.
I played it over and over again in the car.
I don't know anything about M.I.A., but if your interested click on the link for some info.
Anyway, here is the video for one of the songs that will remind me of the summer of 2008.

M.I.A. with Paper Planes



Just in case you were interested here is the trailer for Pineapple Express.



One last music video because I can.

This beauty is from Corb Lund.
It's titled "Truck Got Stuck"
Love it.
Canadian too..



Told you I like all kinds of music.
Rap to Country in one post impressive isn't it.

No comments: