Sunday, September 17, 2006

Perez Hilton and Scared Weatherman

Here are a couple of interesting videos. At least I think there interesting.
First up is a weatherman, this video has been making the rounds lately so I thought I should post it here.
All I have to say about it is that no matter how "straight" you think you act and that no one can tell that you're gay something like this almost always happens to give it away. Maybe not exactly like this, but something.

The second video is a clip of Perez Hilton, who over the last year has taken his celebrity blog and turned it into a must visit for over a million people a day. What's he famous for? Talking about celebrities. Just to give you an idea how popular he is check out this video. Riley I'm sure you probably already watched it, but just in case, here you go.

Click here to open the video in a new window.

No comments: