Monday, September 18, 2006

Kelis - Bossy

Here are a couple of videos from Kelis. I always tell people that I like all kinds of music. Usually when I mention rap/hiphop I get a few stares. Maybe that's because I'm thirty something....lets not dwell on that. The first video is Bossy, her new single. I really like it maybe cause' I can be pretty bossy in real life.

Enjoy


The second is called Milkshake, it was pretty popular about two or three years ago. I can't believe the change in her look. You be the judge.


Because I'm feeling nostalgic here is The Bugles - Video Killed the Radio Star. This was the first video played on MTV when it launched on August 1st, 1981.


Being Canadian I probably should put of the video they used for their launch on August 31st, 1984 but I really don't like Rush. Just in case people remember them here you go.


No comments: