Thursday, July 27, 2006

What I'm Listening To


There seems to be an abundance of new music that I’m listening to lately. For those of you that know me I will listen to almost anything, my musical tastes cover everything from pop and dance to rap and a very small amount of country. So here are a few things that I like at the moment, in no particular order.

Brittany Murphy and Paul Oakenfold – Faster Kill Pussycat

Chantal Kreviazuk – All I Can Do

Chicane ft. Tom Jones – Stoned In Love


Claudja Barry – I will Stand

Fergie – London Bridges

Ike & Tina Turner – Raise your Hands

Janet Jackson ft. Nelly – Call On Me

Jessica Simpson – A Public Affair


Justin Timberlake – Sexy Back

Kelis ft. Too Short – I’m Bossy

Mobile – Out Of My Head


Rihanna _ Unfaithful (Beat Remix
)

Robbie Williams – Rudebox

Robin S – Show Me Love 2005

Sean Paul ft Keyshia Cole – Give It Up To Me


Def Leppard – 20th Century Boy

George Michael – An Easier Affair

Goldfrapp – Ooh La La

No comments: