Sunday, July 23, 2006

An Easier Affair - George Michael

Well he's back. I really like the song, but the video not so much. Its all been done before.







Talk about being done before, after I posted this video I find out the George has been up to no good again. GEORGE'S SEX SHAME - Caught 'cruising' in woods. I don't understand why someone would sabotage their personal life and career like this. There really must be something going wrong for him to act like this. When the tabloid caught up with him he was reported to have said:

In a sweat, the ashen-faced singer declared: "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture!"



I really resent this, it may be part of his culture, but it certainly is not part of mine. Its comments like these that hurt the entire community and cast us in a poor light. I admit there are a lot of gay men that engage in this type of behavior but it is not the norm and don't try to justify your problem by saying we all do it.

What about his partner, I believe they have been together for ten years, what a slap in the face, waking up to see his boyfriend splashed across the papers again. It's just a really sad mess.






Not to be catty but who would you have picked?

No comments: