Monday, September 10, 2007

Heart


I feel like reminiscing for a few moments.
I discovered Anne and Nancy Wilson some time in the late eighties, the sisters were better known as Heart.

I don't know what attracted me too the two of them....
I guess I was always a sucker for girls with big hair.
That, and I always loved, how the video producers tried to hide Anne's weight gain with clever camera angels.

Here is a sampling of Heart's greatest hits.
In no particular order.

These Dreams



OMG that was some really big hair.

Never



Alone

I think this is the first song that I heard the girls sing and I fell in love....way back in '87.



What About Love




Barracuda

I don't remember this one well at all cause' I was only 5.....



Finally
All I wanna do is make love to you..

As boy growing up "confused" in the late 80's early 90's it really struck a cord.



The cute actor didn't hurt either.

No comments: