Monday, June 25, 2007

Britain's Got Talent - Paul Potts


Last week I posted a clip of six year oldConnie Talbot from the show Britain's Got Talent.
Today I stumbled across a clip of Paul Potts.
Apparently Paul sells cell phones for living in Cardiff and Paul wants to sing Opera.
It's another feel good clip.
There is something about watching a person who has a natural talent and doesn't realize how good they really are.




Now if the American version of this show was done half as well as the original I would probably watch. I think the judges on this version are much more watchable than their American counterparts.
I was also surprised at who well the audience accepted and enjoyed Opera music. I wonder how it would have gone over here in North America.

After doing a bit more research it turns out that the final of the show has already aired.

Any guesses as to who were the finalists?

It's Paul vs. Connie.


First up Paul Potts singing Nessun Dorma.



Second it's Connie Talbot singing Over the rainbow.



Is it just me or didn't you always think that song was called "somewhere over the rainbow"?

And the winner is.....





Paul Potts.

His next performance will be before the Queen.

No comments: