Friday, January 05, 2007

Summer Movies In January


Now that Christmas is over and the summer movie season is not that far off all kinds of new trailers are hitting the net.
Here are a handful of movies that look promising.


In no particular order:


The Simpson's Movie - This a movie that I have been waiting for for years. There have been rumors about this movie for at least five years now. Finally its getting done.
The trailer gives me hope that it will be done well.


Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I really didn't expect much when I saw the first Fantastic 4 movie, but it was a really fun movie.



300

This movie is not one I would normally be interested in, but there is something about the look of this movie.



Music & Lyrics

Nothing like a good romantic comedy with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore with the added bonus of spoofing the 80's.



Wild Hogs

Talk about star casting. Here's another comedy staring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, and Marisa Tomei.



Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

What can you say about Harry Potter its going to be huge. Harry is certainly starting to look older.



Primeval

This one is not for the faint of heart. I haven't seen a really good horror movie in quite awhile I hope this is the one to scare the crap out of me.

No comments: