Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nintendo Wii

Tomorrow is the launch of the Nintendo Wii. I this is the first time since the very first Nintendo launch that I have not pre-ordered the system and being lined up to get in on the first day. I will admit that I'm a video game addict. I blame my addiction on my father.... I still remember when he brought home Intellivision for us. That game system provided hours of entertainment for my family. If it wasn't my Mom and her friends playing backgammon it was my Grandfather and I playing Burger Time. I will be patient and purchase the new Wii after Christmas. ( If Santa doesn't bring it for me...)
Here are a couple of video game themed movie clips.
The first is the Nintendo Wii game trailer....I'm still drooling.


The second two are about Grand Theft Auto. A game that hasn't even come out for the Nintendo system. My favourite is the Mario interpretation, but the Lego one is a close runner up. If your not a video game fan these will probably be lost to you....sorry.



No comments: