Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Riley's Top Ten Websites

In my constant search to find new things to write about I decided to ask some friends to send me their favortie websites. I was hoping to find so new places to visit myself and also thought it would be fun to see where people are surfing too.
So first up is Riley. I have all ready visited some of the sites that she recommends, but found some fun new ones. Enjoy.

Here are Riley's favorites in no particular order.

(Click on the links to visit the site.)

1. Fark.com
2. hollywoodrag.com
3. thesuperficial.com
4. popsugar.com
5. perezhilton.com (he's a must on everyone's top 10 list)
6. idontlikeyouinthatway.com
7. thestoriesyoucannottell.blogspot.com (amazing reading!!)
8. couchsurfing.com
9. askmen.com (love the message boards, relationship ones and the interviews and site of the day are great!)
10. kiisfm.com (Ryan Seacrest is part of my work day from 8-1, I love ryanalisys, wingman and ryan's roses)

Thanks for taking the time to make the list Riley.


No comments: