Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Political Beliefs



I have always loved filling in these online questionnaires to tell me what I’m really like…. But this one got my attention. I identify myself as a Liberal and was surprised by the accuracy of the results. I am a social Liberal but also consider myself a fiscal conservative. I think this is a common belief with quite a few people that live in this country, and may explain why we have had two consecutive minority governments. I don’t think there is one political party in Canada, at the moment, that speaks for the social liberal/fiscal conservative.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

No comments: